Photo captions for banner (from left to right)
1. HRH Prince Victor Emmanuel of Savoy wearing the Collar of the Grand Master of the Supreme Order of the Most Holy Annunciation and the star, badge and riband of the Grand Master of the Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus
2. King Umberto II of Italy (1946-1983);
2. Duke Emmanuel Philibert of Savoy (1553-1580), first Grand Master of the Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus;
3. Amadeus VIII of Savoy (1391-1439), First Duke of Savoy, founder of the Order of St. Maurice and later Pope Felix V (seated on throne at right), with his counselors, the original knights of St. Maurice, at the Castle of Ripaille;
4. Armorial bearings of the Royal House of Savoy.
Photo captions for images at left:
HRH Prince Victor Emmanuel of Savoy and HRH Princess Marina of Savoy, his wife, in their home in Geneva, Switzerland;
Their Royal Highnesses Prince Emmanuel Philibert and Princess Clotilde of Savoy, the Prince and Princess of Venice, attending the Ballo di Savoia in New York City, December 10, 2005.
Third photo (left to right):
Delegate Emeritus Cav. Gr. Cr. James C. Risk with the American Delegate of the Savoy Orders Gr. Cr. Avv.Carl J. Morelli, and H.E. Cav. Gr. Cr. Archbishop Renato Martino, Permanent Observer of the Holy See to the United Nations, at the Ballo di Savoia 2001 in New York City, December, 2001;
Their Royal Highnesses Prince Victor Emmanuel and Princess Marina of Savoy attending the Ballo di Savoia 2010 in New York City, December 11, 2010.
<< go back